A New Blog!

Jaclyn and I have decided to try out a family blog for both of us. For the past year we have had seperate blogs because we couldn't find anything we both liked, in terms of layout and features. After some exploring and manipulating HTML code, we have finally produced a "beta" version to see what other people think.
Please take a look in the next two weeks and let us know what you think!

www.babamamababuh.blogspot.com/

(I'm still using my blog for the meantime, but if we get good feedback, I will switch over to the family blog!)

Friday, June 13, 2008

My Birthday and Recent Events

My birthday was on Tuesday, June 10 and I had a pretty good one. Last week, my "Mom" (Jaclyn's Mom) and Abby came to visit and took us out to Winger's for dinner. Yummy! They stayed for the weekend and we had a great time. Then on Tuesday, Jaclyn got up early and made me breakfast before I went to work. Austin got up early too (as usual) and gave me a kiss on the cheek (unusual).

At work, my co-workers wished me "Happy Birthday" several times and we celebrated with a Strawberry Ice Cream cake from ColdStone. Yummy again! When I got home from work, we had our usual Tuesday Night Dinner with Jeremy and Jenn. Jaclyn made my requested dinner with the help of Jeremy and Jenn--Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots, Dinner Rolls, Fruit Salad, and Butterfinger Chocolate Trifle Cake. Yummy Yummy!

It was a great day capped off by numerous e-cards, emails, and phone calls from friends and family members. Thank you to everybody!

In other news, Jaclyn, Austin, and I had our first formal family pictures. Our friends Monica and Ryan Kirkham took our pictures on the grounds of the Jordan River Temple. Monica has picked up photography as a hobby and is now turning it in to a profitable pastime and we were impressed. The pictures turned out really well. I'll be sure to post some very soon. If you want them now, go to Jaclyn's blog because she more on top of things than I am.

I am still doing well at work. I got another promotion recently and am now eligible for bonuses when I place people. This month has been pretty good for me. I've already placed two people and have potential to place a couple more. My plan is to work hard and fill as many as possible before leaving for school in the fall.

No comments: