A New Blog!

Jaclyn and I have decided to try out a family blog for both of us. For the past year we have had seperate blogs because we couldn't find anything we both liked, in terms of layout and features. After some exploring and manipulating HTML code, we have finally produced a "beta" version to see what other people think.
Please take a look in the next two weeks and let us know what you think!

www.babamamababuh.blogspot.com/

(I'm still using my blog for the meantime, but if we get good feedback, I will switch over to the family blog!)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's Official!

After some deliberation, I have decided to go back to grad school this fall. Jaclyn and I discussed it and we felt right now was the best time in a number of different ways. BYU made the decision much easier by awarding me a scholarship that will pay for most of tuition for the first year. We feel so blessed.

So, now we start preparing to go back and be students again. I'm a little nervous about going back and using all my study skills. I had a dream on Sunday night that I wasn't prepared and had a hard time. I hope it's not a sign of what will happen the first few weeks of class, because the dream really stressed me out.

I'll have a pretty tough schedule for classes. The MPA program is a 2 year-4 semester program with 57 total credits. That means I have about 15 credit each semester and I will also complete an internship between academic years.

Anyways, Austin really wants to type and is ending this blo?g entry early. Austin your turn: nb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb 3.2klk mkm .

2 comments:

laska said...

congratulations david! I am really excited for you and your family.

michelle said...

Congrats again! Does this mean you get to shave?