A New Blog!

Jaclyn and I have decided to try out a family blog for both of us. For the past year we have had seperate blogs because we couldn't find anything we both liked, in terms of layout and features. After some exploring and manipulating HTML code, we have finally produced a "beta" version to see what other people think.
Please take a look in the next two weeks and let us know what you think!

www.babamamababuh.blogspot.com/

(I'm still using my blog for the meantime, but if we get good feedback, I will switch over to the family blog!)

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tagged!

It seems the torch has been passed on to me. :)

3 Joys
1. Laughing with Austin
2. Having time to actually read a book on my own
3. Seeing a healthy green lawn – dandelion-free

3 Fears
1. Having to shave - looking ay myself without facial hair
2. Not being able to support my family
3. My wife poking me to death

3 Goals
1. Developing specific people-skills
2. Learning how to fly-fish including tying my own knots
3. Owning our own home

3 Current Obsessions
1. Webkinz (Goober’s Lab, Mini Golf & Get 11)
2. News/Current Events
3. Mickey Mouse :)

3 Random surprising facts about me
1. I just saw “The Sword in the Stone” for the first time last weekend
2. I have had a pedicure
3. I’ve shaken hands with President Hinckley & Mitt Romney

People I tag
1. Joanna
2. Evan T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first

comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this

blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first

comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this

blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com